These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Laura Jane Layton, representing Laura Jane Layton, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Website Owner”), the owner and developer of Laura Jane Layton website at laurajanelayton.com website. By accessing or registering for any service provided on Website you agree to be bound by all of the terms (the “Terms”) set forth in this Agreement as long as you use this Website and/or its services either as a Website visitor or someone who has purchased products or services on or through Website. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, DO NOT ACCESS ANY OF ITS CONTENT,A ND DO NOT REGISTER OR PURCHASE ANY OF ITS SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. The Terms are subject to change at any time, effective upon notice to you.
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By using any services provided by Laura Jane Layton, LLC through laurajanelayton.com, you agree that in no event will Laura Jane Layton, Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of your accessing the website and using any of the services available. Your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by laurajanelayton.com or Website Owner shall be a return of any fees paid to Laura Jane Layton, LLC or Website Owner for any services provided under this Agreement. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless laurajanelayton.com, Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of [name of website], including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
- Responsibility for Use of Website. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and decisions to meet other people who you meet online by virtue of the services provided on laurajanelayton.com. You understand that Website and Website Owner do not perform psychological testing or background checks on the individuals who may use the laurajanelayton.com services. You understand and agree that you must take all reasonable precautions before meeting others through the service provided by Website, which includes, but is not limited to: exchanging e-mail first before giving out any personal information and meeting in a public place. It’s possible that you will make connections when using Website and its services or products in community groups and memberships, such as Facebook group.
- Do Not Rely on laurajanelayton.com. Opinions, advice, statements or other comments should not necessarily be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional advice from Website or Website Owner. laurajanelayton.com and Website Owner do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
- Warning re: Offensive Information. It is possible that other laurajanelayton.com clients or website visitors will post or send obscene or offensive materials on the site or to you via e-mail, post comments, or Facebook group posts. It is also possible that by using your e-mail address, other people may, through other means outside the control of laurajanelayton.com, have access to personal information about you. Website, Website Owner, its employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services are not responsible for these transmissions or for the release of such information by others about you.
- Right to Monitor. Website and Website Owner reserve the right, but are not obligated, to monitor materials posted in any public area and shall have the right to remove any information deemed offensive by our staff. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for your use of any information contained on the site.
- Confidentiality. It is agreed that all personal information given to laurajanelayton.com or Website Owner, will be kept confidential by Laura Jane Layton, LLC and Website Owner, with the following exceptions: (1) you actively chose to post your personal information for others to see; (2) you send a message to another client, which will disclose your e-mail address to that client or (3) you have harassed another person via any service provided by Website, in which case the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement is rendered null and void.
- Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses. Laura Jane Layton, LLC, Website and Website Owner own and retain all proprietary rights to the laurajanelayton.com service, the Laura Jane Layton Show, Laura Jane Layton life coaching services, its trademarks and copyrights. Except for any information that is in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of Laura Jane Layton, LLC, Website and Website Owner. By posting information to laurajanelayton.com and Website Owner you represent that you have the right to grant permission for use by Website and Website Owner. For any other uses of our intellectual property, such as our trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property, you need to contact Laura Jane Layton, LLC for specific and explicit permission at email@example.com.
- No Warranties. Website and Website Owner provide the laurajanelayton.com services on an “as is” basis and do not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the services provided. Specifically, Website and Website Owner do not warrant that the service will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected.
- Jurisdiction. This Agreement or any dispute arising from this Agreement is governed by the laws of Utah, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the United States District Court for the Utah, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court.
- Severability. If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
- Certification. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that your participation or presence on Website will be truthful. In accessing and using laurajanelayton.com, you understand and agree that basic information concerning you, given to Website, will be published on the web-site for others to view along with your User ID. Your name, address and e-mail address are kept confidential, except where provided above.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with laurajanelayton.com and Website Owner with respect to any services.
- Waiver. The failure of Website or Website Owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Website or Website Owner must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Website Owner.
You further understand and agree that by your continued use and presence on our Website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions present in this agreement.